Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Love Quotes Around the Best Inspirational About Love

Love Quotes About Best Inspirational Love

Love Quotes
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

Love Quotes
When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.

Love Quotes
Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn’t? Try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn't? You fall deeper with each passing day, but try to hide it in every possible way.

Love Quotes
True Love isn’t easy, but it must be fought for. Because once you find it, it can never be replaced.

Love Quotes
1If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

Love Quotes
So it’s not goanna be easy. Its goanna be really hard. We’re goanna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
–Ryan Gosling, The Notebook


Love Quotes
A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He’ll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He’ll stare at you during the movie, even though he paid &8 to see it. He’ll call to say goodnight or just cause he is missing you. He’ll look in your eyes and tell you, you’re the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first timein your life, you’ll believe it. –Nicholas Sparks

Love Quotes
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. –Mother Teresa

Love Quotes
1 I hope now that I took my heart out, you will keep it life I don’t have clue how to put it back. And if you don’t want it life it’s full of blood don’t worry life I can wash it off, and put a ribbon around it. Anyways just wanted to say I love you. By the way, I’m about to faint, so taken it fast.

Love Quotes
There’s a difference between goodbye and letting go. Goodbye is I’ll see you again when I’m ready to hold your hand & when you’re ready to hold mine. Letting go is I’ll miss your hand. I realized it’s not mine to hold and I will never hold it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment