Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Inspirational Quotes Picture with Text Around the Human Mind!

Inspirational Quotes Picture with Text

Inspirational Quotes
I am thankful for the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I don’t want to be.

Inspirational Quotes
You only live once but if you do it right once is enough.

Inspirational Quotes
The secret of Happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it. –Al Ball

Inspirational Quotes
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. –Ralph Waldo Emerson

Inspirational Quotes
Sometimes you have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.

Inspirational Quotes
Don’t lose hope when the sun goes down, the stars come out. –Unknown

Inspirational Quotes]
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. –Barack Obama

Inspirational Quotes
Don’t mix between my personality and my attitude because my personality is me and my attitude depends on you.

Inspirational Quotes
To get up when you are down, to fight more intensely when you are struggling, to put in the extra effort when you are in sheer pain, to comeback when nobody expects you to, and to stand tall when everyone is pulling you down are what make a champion. –Apoorve Dubey

Inspirational Quotes
The intellect has little to do on the road to discovery. There comes a leap in consciousness, call it intuition or what you will, and the solution comes to you and you don’t know how or why.

Inspirational Quotes
Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. – Steve Jobs.

Inspirational Quotes
Courage doesn’t always roar sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying “I will try again tomorrow”

0 comments:

Post a Comment